So who is to make up the cast of the movie “The Hobbit”? My husband’s favorite actor Ron Perlman is rumored to be taking on the role of Thorin in the movie “The Hobbit”. If you remember the book Thorin was a very proud and demanding heir to the kingdom of Dwarves under the Lonely Mountain.
So who will be saving Thorin’s hide in the movie? It’s rumored that Ian McKellen will take on the role of Gandalf and once again Andy Serkis will play Gollum. My favorite character in the Lord of The Rings movies is Gollum. So I really do hope that he returns to the box office.
It’s also great that fans of the movie series will get to see the amazing city of Rivendell. I loved all of the movies from the series and I’m looking forward to seeing what Guillermo del Toro does with the movie.
How about you?
Post a Comment