Hotstillsupdates

0
Jai is pinning all hopes on his forthcoming movie being produced by ace director A R Murugadoss. The film has been titled now, and it is Engeyum Eppodhum.

Says the actor, 'I share a very good rapport with director Saravanan and Murugadoss is happy about our bond. He says an actor and a director should always share a healthy relationship.'

On the movie, he says, 'it is sweet and cute love story which has Anjali opposite me. I am thoroughly impressed with the script and immediately agreed to be part of the film. Engeyum Eppodhum will bring on screen a new Jai.'

Jai had a mixed fortune in his career in his career so far. A known admirer of Ajith, he started his career in Vijay starrer Bhagawathi. He made his mark in Chennai 28. However he had a string of moderate outings in Vamanan, Goa and Kanimozhi.

Now he says, ' with Engeyum Eppodhum, I can certainly regain my lost ground. My role is really cute. I enjoy working in the movie'.

Post a Comment

 
Top