Hotstillsupdates

0
Bollywood sex siren Bipasha Basu has made headlines for wrong reasons. Her alleged phone tape conversations with Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh came out in the public. The conversation is mainly focused on sex and Bipasha’s image takes a beating with it.

A leading publication released the tapes after the Supreme Court lifted the gag order petition filed by Amar Singh alleging that his phone was tapped and the conversations should not be published, broadcast or telecast by the media. Here is the word to word conversation on phone between Bipasha Basu and Amar Singh.

Bipasha Basu: Now tell me, when are you meeting me?
Amar Singh: Where do you want to see baby? I am very busy.
BB: OK sweetie ...
AS: Very nice of you to have remembered me.
BB: Yeah, I always remember you.
AS: Old person like me?
BB: I`m sorry!
AS: I said, old man like me..
BB: Old man like you ...
AS: Yes, yes ...
BB: I do not think age really matters...
AS: It matters between the legs.
BB: (laughs loudly) Oh God ... You try to get some time. We have not met for a month now.
AS: Yes, ok ok . We shall meet.

Bipasha was furious with these allegations. “Pls request u all to go n hear d conversation 1st n then if u still think its me, I openly challenge anyone to prove it is me!” she tweeted. She is not leaving this matter simply as she said “A celeb takes beatings of all kinds but if my dignity is challenged,I am ready to take this issue up in a stronger manner!”

“There is a limit of making up stories at the cost of a celeb! Sensationalising ridiculous and untrue stories is not ethical at all!” Bipasha Basu added.

Post a Comment

 
Top