Hotstillsupdates

0
Shaam might soon enter Bollywood. According to sources, Salman Khan, who was quite impressed with the script of the Telugu hit Kick (Thillalangadi in Tamil), is now gearing up to remake the film in Hindi and reportedly urged Shaam to do the same role that he did in both Tamil and Telugu version.


Says Shaam, 'I met Salman recently in Vizag at an event and the moment I asked him about the Hindi remake of Kick, he shot back saying that I looked terrific in the original and added that I had done a fantastic job in it. I was extremely thrilled that he had recognized my work.'


'When I expressed my interest to play the role in the Hindi version too as I felt it would be a great launchpad for me in Bollywood, he immediately said, Insha Allah'.


Shaam is busy working in 6, directed by Durai of Mugavari fame.

Post a Comment

 
Top